Environment and Sustainability Policy
KLIQ recognises that every corporate entity has a responsibility to its employees, clients and external stakeholders to ensure that it behaves responsibly in all aspects of its business. This policy specifically outlines KLIQ’s commitment to the environment and sustainable reduction of our corporate footprint.
We are committed to:
- Continuous improvement in our approach to sustainable practices;
- Acting in a socially responsible way;
- Continually improving our performance and meeting all relevant legislation;
- Encouraging our staff to be mindful of the effects of their actions on any natural resource.
Standards of Business Conduct:
- We shall operate in a manner that safeguards against unfair business practices;
- Our contracts will clearly set out the agreed terms, conditions and the basis for our relationship.
- Our objective is to endeavour to reduce our impact on the environment through a commitment to continual improvement;
- We will continue to work with our vendors to reduce their impact on the environment;
- We will assess production, use and disposal associated with the main goods we use; this includes the disposal of paper and printer products
- We seek to minimise the adverse environmental effects of people travelling to and from our offices.
- We respect the protection of internationally proclaimed human rights and specifically support the rights of all peoples to live and thrive without poverty.